Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?
Remember that television show? People answer questions, have an opportunity to Phone a Friend, then, as they progress through the game, earning more and more, have the chance, to earn $1,000,000. “Earn” a million dollars. Inside of an hour, answering questions, trivia questions from different categories in life, music, history, science, pop culture, art, and more. If you happen to be knowledgeable in this area, you’re in ‘luck’. I say luck because you don’t know what topics or questions will be asked, and let’s face it, no matter how much you think you know, you have no idea if the questions asked will be anything you have any knowledge about. Getting to the million dollars is a total crap shoot, a gamble.
Wouldn’t it be better to know how to earn the million dollars, albeit in more time than an hour, but once you know how to earn your first million, you’ll be able to earn your 2nd and 3rd and 4th …. When you don’y take short cuts, you learn how to earn more for a lifetime and in the process teach others to do the same.
Power Habits of Millionaires
If you’re not a millionaire or billionaire or at least not where you would like to be financially, then, put aside your negative thoughts, your naysaying, your disbelief. After all, how you’ve thought and the actions you’ve taken so far have gotten you and kept you to where you are now. To get to another level, to play bigger, what will it hurt to think differently? To act differently? To do what those who are where you want to be have done?
I’ve read it over and over, the steps these millionaires have taken to reach million and multi-millionaire status. And the steps are always the same. I just read several articles this morning by Daniel Ally, entrepreneur, regular contributor to Entrepreneur magazine with a reach of over 25,000,000 people, contributor to Business Inside reaching over 10,000,000 people, has spoken at over 1,200 engagements, has over 1.5 million views on EVERY YouTube video, and went from earning $8 an hour at 21 years old to millionaire by 24 years old, who talks about how he went from zero to millionaire so quickly and how he not only maintains this status but grows it and helps others grow their income too.
The following are the steps Daniel and countless others recount as the reason for their rise to the top.
- Be Simple A lot of people believe that using big words, long sentences, and deep thoughts will attract more people. It’s just the opposite. It will repel more people and attract those who are trying to do the same, use big words to make big money and are broke. You want to attract people who want to earn big money, just like you but are the ‘common folk’, like you. When you try to impress, it just goes badly.
- Set Goals Daily without a map, how will you know how to get where you want to go and how will you know just how close you are? Goals are your map to get where you want. When you travel, you check your map frequently to be sure you’re on the right course, this is what goals, written goals, do for you on a daily basis. If you aren’t looking at and setting goals daily, you aren’t working towards your goals on a daily basis. Every top earner sets goals, daily. If you’re not doing this already, maybe it will help you. It certainly won’t make you worse off than you are now.
- Make Decisions Successful people are not wishy-washy. They make clear decisions and they make them quickly. If you need to change course, then make that decision quickly. It is better to make a decision and be wrong then to not make a decision and be where you were yesterday.
- Become A Master when you have honed your skills in something specific, you can give value to others, teach others, and, from it, earn an income. As you are learning, share what you learn – this becomes the value you give others and in turn, starts showing you as an authority, an expert. It starts positioning you in a place where you will be seen as the Master you’re striving to be.
- Ask Questions Ask others and ask yourself. Without curiosity, your level of knowledge will move slowly or stand still. In addition, asking questions enables you to gain clarity – clarity about what you’re doing, where you’re going, and how you’re going to get there. Humble yourself to hear the answers then ask questions of the answers. The humble man will gain more knowledge than the man who assumes he knows it all. When you can ask more questions, you can become a Master (see #4).
- Give Value This is eluded to in #4, but let’s really hammer this home. GIVE VALUE. So many people do one of two things, expect to receive or take for nothing (a free ride and give nothing in return), and or get without giving – earn money without giving the value in return. Turn this around and you’ll see abundance will come tenfold to you. When you GIVE without expectation of receiving, give from your heart, give because you can, then you’ll find that you’ll receive back much more than you gave. Give VALUE – information, time, or skill and then, and only then, will you see the universe returning the favor to align giving to you.
- Give Gratitude It may seem hokey but let’s look at it this way, if you aren’t grateful for what you have, then how can you be expected to be ready to have more? When you prove, to yourself, the Universe, to others that you are aware of what you have, grateful for what you have, and ready to be in even greater abundance, then momentum will begin to build to give you more. A simple gratefulness 1 or 2 or more times a day can make all the difference in your perspective, your attitude, your emotions in the day. You’ll be more positive, more focused, and more enlightened that you have all that you need right now.
These 7 Power Habits may seem simple, and they are, but the KEY is to BE CONSISTENT about each and every habit every day, all the time. It’s from these HABITS that million and billionaires have gotten to where they are. In other words, doing these things for a week isn’t enough. These habits must become WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU DO all the time.
You might think, “I work all the time and I have a family and at the end of the day I’m tired … I just don’t have time.” Now think about this, do you watch t.v. or read or just sit and ‘relax’ at all during the day? If so, then You Have Time. Exchange THAT Time with creating value. There is no need to do an hour of personal development every day if it means sacrificing giving value – sharing what you’ve learned. Do 20 minutes of personal development and 40 minutes of value – create a video, write a blog, share something that can live on, online so you can share it and re-share it to show you’re a Master, #4 and that you have Value, #6!
So, begin NOW, not later today or tomorrow, NOW. Start writing or videoing. Begin with the end in mind and the end will be magnificent!
Dedicated to your success,
P.S. Do you want to receive coaching on how to be YOUR best in network or internet marketing, learning and being accountable to doing the right actions, daily? Reach out to me in Facebook so I can help you before this month’s group closes!
P.P.S. Don’t need or want coaching, yet? Learn to build your 6 Figures with these 5 Simple Steps. Get Immediate, Free access now.